1. Stay on property. I've taken enough trips to WDW and stayed off property to know that I don't want to do it again. I think the only reasons I can find for not staying on Walt Disney World property would be a) I'm staying with a friend who lives within 15 minutes of the resort or b) I have a free place to stay within 15 minutes of the resort that isn't a complete dive!
2. Watch Stacey on resort TV. On channel 18 on your resort TV you can watch all you can stand of Stacey Aswad. You either love her or hate her. I tend to love her and love seeing her have fun in all the parks. See #1. I can't watch Stacey if I'm not on property!
3. Get something to eat that is Mickey shaped: waffles, rice krispy treat, ice cream, caramel apple, etc. Usually this involves multiple food items shaped like Mickey before the trip is over!
4. Ride the people mover. I'm not sure why this is one of my favorite attractions, but it is. I love the slow pace and how you can see all of Tomorrowland. My wish is to ride it while Space Mountain is out of commission, so I can see the rollercoaster with the lights on! :)
5. Get a photo of all the parks icons, even though I have a ton already! For some reason I feel compelled to take pictures, multiple, of the castle, sorcerer hat, tree of life and spaceship earth every time I go to WDW. I guess I'm hoping one day I'll get the perfect shot that will trump all the other shots!
6. Carry a backpack with all my loot. I have to carry a backpack with all my "but what if I NEED it while I'm in the park" items. That list is too long to repost, so you can click on the link to read my list and see a photo! *Note= I carry all the items on my list to each trip to WDW, however they don't always make it into the backpack. In fact, by the end of the trip, the backpack is much lighter! :)
7. Ride the monorail. Even if I don't really need to ride the Monorail to get to a location, I'll always ride it. I love it and I hate that you can't ride in the front anymore. I loved how the Monorail is an "in the park" attraction at Disneyland that also serves as transportation to the hotel and California Adventure!
8. Buy a pin and a christmas ornament. I started the pin buying craze on my trip in 2006. I started out buying all sorts of pins for different things. I realized this could get way out of hand, so now I just buy 1 pin (sometimes 2) on each trip that will represent something from the trip. Usually I get a pin with the year, our resort or a special event (holiday, party, etc). I also get a Christmas ornament for our tree that is especially Disney. I have ornaments from almost all my travels dating back to 1997. It's pretty cool to look back on all my past vacations!
9. Send postcards home to the grandparents and my niece. This is a fairly new tradition! I guess it started when Jonathan and I got married and took JAG on his first trip. The niece has only been around for 18 months, so it's still a pretty new "must do!!" :)
10. Cry when I enter the MK for the first time and cry it's time to go home. Call me a softy, I don't care. I get teary eyed throughout my trips, but I always cry on the first walk down Main Street USA and when it's time to head home. I guess when the tears stop, it'll be time for me to find a new passion!