1) wait for the movie schedule to be released for the Campfire Sing A Long and movie at Fort Wilderness AND
2) decide what we are going to dress up as for the party!
That's where you can help us out!
We have 3 people in our party this trip: me, my mother and my son (he'll be 4 months shy of his 3rd birthday) who will be in his stroller.
We are trying to think of creative, yet easy and inexpensive costumes for the three of us to wear. I've asked some of my Disney friends at church to help come up with ideas and this is what was shared:
- Snow White (me), the old hag (my mom- not that you are an old hag, mom!) and an apple (C-man)
- Snow White (me), the Evil Queen (my mom) and a dwarf (C-man)
- Wendy (me), Mr Smee (my mom) and Peter Pan (C-man)
I even asked my Facebook followers for suggestions. This is what was shared:
- A Princess, Shining Armor, and Fairy Godmother
- Three Musketeers
- Fairy Godmother, Cinderella, a Mouse
- Snow White, Evil Queen, Dopey (same as my church friends said!)
So there are 7 options. Then mom and I talked and thought these would be easy costumes to come up with:
Snow White and 2 Dwarfs
The Incredibles: Mom, Violet and Dash
Peter Pan, and 2 Lost Boys
Carl, Russell and Dug (and we can tie balloons to the stroller and put cardboard on the side to make it look like a house)
A puppy, Horace or Jasper and Cruella (the stroller can have cardboard sides to make it look like Cruella's car)
Mary, Bert and Michael
Now it's your turn... share with me what you think would be the best for us. Once I hear your opinions, I'll make a poll for my blog to let my readers help decide what we'll be for the party!!