I'm only 42 days away from being at Walt Disney World! I can't contain my excitement! I'm a master list maker, so I thought I would make a list of things I want/need to do before we leave. I konw this list will grow... Hopefully I'll remember to update this list and share my progress!!
- Make our 30 day countdown calendar. Thanks to Beth at Pursuing the Magic for the great example!!
- Make our tie dye shirts to wear! Doing this Labor Day weekend
- Find/ make our Halloween Costumes. Yes, we are going as UP! characters (Russell, Carl and Dug)
- Work on the itinerary- which parks on which days, where to eat (counter service), parade times, etc.
- Make a list of MUST DO attractions at each park.
- Make a list of photos I want and characters I want to meet.
- Make a list of snacks we want to take and make those that need to be made ahead of time!
- Update the packing list for me and Cman since daddy and JAG won't be joining us on this trip.