On with the show...
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
I continued my "Tuesday's Tips" with another tip encouraging guests to not be afraid to ask if you need something special while you're at Walt Disney World.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Wordless Wednesday with Deb at Focused on the Magic had a fun "Frontierland" theme! See what I chose!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
I wrote a post for Chip & Co. on Thursday covering the "Must Dos for a 4th of July WDW Trip!" What would you add to the list?
Friday, March 16, 2012
I joined Tricia's Disney Foodie Blog Hop on Friday for the first time with a post on my attempt to try a cupcake at all of the WDW parks during my last trip... see if I was successful or not.
I also wrote a special post remembering my friend "Luke Skywalker" at Rafiki's Planet Watch for Deb's Flashback Friday at Focused on the Magic.
Other fun things around the Disney Blogs:
- Beth at Pursuing the Magic, has a great post about "Free Fun with Hats!" This post made me laugh because I made my husband do this on our last trip! :)
- Mikey at My Dreams of Disney has started a new series each Sunday called "Disney in Pictures." He shares his pictures as well as his readers pictures each Sunday! Check it out!
- Jackie at Delightfully Disney shares two of her favorite "Adult Drinks" at WDW. Boy, I wish I could have one of these today! ;)
- Heidi at Heidi's Head is bringing back the Destination Disney Meme!! I'm so excited! See what the themes are for the next several weeks...
- Melissa from Disney on Wheels shares details about the shopping at "Everything Pop" at the Pop Century Resort. This is my favorite value resort and I love the treasures I've found here in the past!