Monday, March 5, 2012
Monday, Walt Disney World announced Free Dining for this fall! You can read the details about this promotion here and if you're interested, contact Carey Sutton to book your trip!
I also shared with my readers the video I made for my youth group at church to announce my pregnancy! You can read about it here and see the video.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
On Tuesday I shared a tip about entering Animal Kingdom as part of my "Tuesday's Tip" series.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
For Deb's Wordless Wednesday Hop at Focused on the Magic, I shared a before and after picture of Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival. Have you experienced this festival before?
I also had time to share our Day 1 Trip Report from our February trip. Now, all I need to do is the other 7 days...
Friday, March 9, 2012
Focused on the Magic hosted another hop, "Flashback Friday", that I participated in. I shared a memory of meeting Eeyore at Animal Kingdom in 2006!
You can also find a list of some great Disney Parks shows on TV for the next week. Remember to set your DVR if you want to catch some of these great shows! They are a fun way to get a "Disney fix" between trips or help you plan your next one!
I also had a post over at Chip and Co on Friday sharing ways to countdown to your next Disney trip!
Other fun things around the Disney Blogs:
- The Magical Blogorail Blue has a great loop about Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival that is happening now.
- The Disney Moms are deciding on what their next giveaway will be... Have you voted in the poll?
- Disney Donna Kay shares a great party board for throwing a Monster's Inc Birthday Party!
- Melissa at Disney on Wheels shares her trip report from the "One More Disney Day" event at Walt Disney World!
- Babes in Disneyland shares some thoughts about "One More Disney Day" from a Disneyland perspective!
- Over at Tips from the Disney Diva you can find some great tips for new runners wanting to run a Disney race!