Welcome to those of you joining me from Disney Living and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the final stop on our Magical Blogorail.
Our topic this month is "Fantasy Disney Splurge Experience." For some reason when I first heard this topic I thought of shopping splurges and I cringed. I hate shopping... even Disney shopping. My idea of "shopping" is browsing through a store and seeing if anything jumps out at me. I hate to spend money, so if something jumps out it better be cheap or on sale! When I do go shopping it's for a purpose- never to just browse.
So, once I got my mind out of the "shopping gutter" I started thinking of more "realistic" fantasy splurges for me and my family! That would be an ideal vacation at Walt Disney World. Let's see.... This is what would be included in our vacation.
1) Grandparents. They are built in babysitters so my husband and I could enjoy some nice "adult" dinners together!
2) Staying in a suite at the Polynesian. I assume there are suites there! I've never even looked since I know it's not a reality, but this is all fantasy, so we'll say they do have suites we can stay in!
3) A fireworks cruise for the family and possibly a Pirates Adventure Cruise for the boys- if they are interested!
4) Dinner reservations while the kids are with grandparents at Le Cellier, Artist's Point and Victoria and Alberts.
5) Meals with the whole gang at Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue (I'll give it another shot since this is fantasy!), Whispering Canyon Cafe and Cinderella's Royal Table.
6) Obviously our tickets would include park hopping plus "water park fun and more", so we could visit Disney Quest, both water parks and the mini golf.
7) I would include the Keys to the Kingdom tour and the Wild Africa Trek for the family and if the younger ones were too young, the grandparents could always keep them! :)
8) I would also have unlimited snack options and unlimited fast passes to my favorite attractions.
9) Front row seats for all the parades and firework shows.
10) And, we would fly down instead of drive! That way we could experience Magical Express... but I'd want a rental car included too so we could drive to the parks if we wanted!
What have I left off my list?!
Thank you for joining Magical Blogorail Green this month. We will be back in July with an all new theme. Keep checking in with our blogs in between loops to keep up to date with our Disney news, photos and stories. If you are looking for more Disney magic, you can make your way over to The Magical Blogorail website to see all our members and their blogs, as well as all our previous loops.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make astop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ Walt Disney World: Not Just for Kids
2nd Stop ~ Your Highway in the Sky
3rd Stop ~ Disney Living
Final Stop ~ A Disney Mom’s Thoughts