This has been a crazy week for me! I started back to work after a 6 week maternity leave and put "Big E" in day care for the first time. Such an emotional experience!
Here on my blog I have had a chance to catch up a bit and post a few thoughts.
On Monday, I shared a few thoughts about my friend Mary at Capturing Magical Memories. I also had a review of the DVD "Jake Saves Bucky" over at Chip and Co.
Tuesday brought the Terrific Tuesday Trivia Hop!
I joined in on the Wordless Wednesday Hop with Focused on the Magic on Wednesday and shared info about Garden Grocer. I helped host a giveaway with several other Disney fans.
On Thursday I participated in the Destination Disney Quote from Walt Disney and I had a post at The Disney Mom's on "keeping kids happy in the car!"
"This is Halloween" has become a new obsession at our house and I shared all about it on Friday!
Here are some links to my friends posts around the Disney Blog World!
- Disney Details in the new Fantasyland at Disney Photography Blog
- Disney Pin Trading with a Toddler at Capturing Magical Memories
- Healthy Dining Options at Downtown Disney at DISTherapy
- The Boardwalk Villas ~ A DVC Resort at Can Do it Mom AKA Mouse Fan Diane
- Mickey's Not So Dry Halloween Party at Disney on Wheels
- Music in the Parks at Disney Babies Blog
- Not Even Close to "Wordless" Wednesday at My Dreams of Disney