Capturing Magical Memories gives us a weekend craft project: Making Your Own Disney Themed Tip Envelopes.
The Magical Mouse Pad shares some creepy Disney facts in honor of Halloween.
Disney on Wheels gives some tips and information about Disney's Monorail and wheelchair accessibility.
The Magical Blogorail Yellow line shares what they are most looking forward to on their next Disney vacation.
Babes in Disneyland provides a detailed review of the new movie "Wreck it Ralph."
Here at A Disney Mom's Thoughts there were several things happening!
- On Monday, I shared some info about healthy dining options for kids at Downtown Disney Restaurants.
- Tuesday provided us with the fun of the Tiggerific Tuesday Hop where I shared more info about the Seven Seas Lagoon Resorts.
- On Wednesday, I posted my "F" photos for Wordless Wednesday with Focused on the Magic (even though Deb was busy with Hurricane Sandy and did not provide a link up). But, Beth at Pursuing the Magic tried her best to link up all the posts!
- On the day after Halloween, I shared some photos and thoughts about how Disney was a part of our Halloween fun!
- Destination Disney was Thursday where I enjoyed sharing a photo to tie into Mary Poppins' quote!
- My son has been introduced to Shrinky Dinks! We found some Car's Shrinky Dinks and had a "craft" day on Friday.
- I also had a post on Chip & Co about all the fun things to do at Fort Wilderness- check it out!