Last Friday, I shared my "Saving at Disney" tip for buying treats and souvenirs at home before getting to Disney. Many of the treats I buy prior to our trip are actually used in the car to keep my boys entertained. Below is a list of items we always have in the car and are easily accessible!
- A way to watch movies: DVD player, Kindle, iPad or iPhone. And the movies must be Disney!
- Headphones for the player if one kid is sleeping.
- Blanket and pillow for each kid.
- Snacks and Drinks.
- Candy and Gum.
- Kleenex and Wet Wipes.
- Small toys.
- Notebooks, crayons, pencils and markers.
- CD or iPod playlist with Disney songs.
- Stuffed animal, blankie or passy- depending on the son!
- Planning Guide, notes, notebook (all for mom!)
- Map, GPS or smart phone for directions.
What does your family have to have in the car as you travel to Disney?