I love when 2 of my "worlds" collide! This summer, Illuminate is coming to Walt Disney World. My favorite destination meets Christian Music! I would LOVE to be able to attend Illuminate this year, but it's just not in the cards for us.
What is Illuminate?
You can stay at the Swan and Dolphin Resort at Walt Disney World July 28-August 3, 2013. It includes 7 day, 6 nights lodging, customizable ticket options, daily character breakfast, nightly Christian concerts and more! You can play around with your package to see what the cost will be for your family here. (http://www.illuminatevacation.com/book/estimate)
Some of the guests who will be present are Casting Crowns, Sidewalk Prophets, Building 429, Mandisa, Jamie Grace, Rachel Ramsey Cruze (Dave Ramsey's daughter), Jon Acuff (author of the blog http://www.jonacuff.com/stuffchristianslike/), and Bone Hampton (comedian).
The itinerary is as follows:
- July 28 Check-in 3-7pm
- Evening Concert (Jamie Grace/Mandisa) 8-10p
- July 29 Morning Session (Jon Acuff) 9-9:45a
- July 30 Morning Session (Jon Acuff) 9-9:45a
- July 31 Morning Session (John Nix) 9-9:45a
- Evening Concert (Royal Tailor/Building 429) 8-10p
- Aug 1 Morning Session (Rachel Ramsey Cruze) 9-9:45a
- Aug 2 Morning Session (John Nix) 9-9:45
- Evening Concert (Sidewalk Prophets/Casting Crowns) 8-10p
- Aug 3 Check-out by Noon
That still leaves PLENTY of time to see and do all there is to see and do at Walt Disney World!
What do you think? Would this be something you would be interested in attending?