There are many things you have to have when you go to any hotel- clothes, personal items, etc. Then there are things you want to have to either make your stay more comfortable, "like home" or convenient. Here are some things our family likes to have with us in our WDW resort to make our stay better:
- Personal Toiletries: shampoo, soap, etc. instead of the freebies
- LL Bean Toiletry Kits- we each keep our personal items in these kits that hang in the closet area
- Liquid Hand Soap- to wash our hands easier
- Liquid Dish Soap- to wash the refillable mugs, sippy cups, etc.
- Scented Candle- to make it smell more like home
- Power Strip- to plug in all the things that need to be charged each night
- Clorox Wipes- to wipe off those "hot spots" that collect germs: remote, telephone, door knobs
- Lysol Spray- to spray any other surfaces that may be germy and to kill bad smells
- Pop up dirty clothes hamper- to sort the dirty from the clean
- Suction Toothbrush Holder- to keep them off the counter
- Bath Toys- After a long day in the parks, a fun, familiar bath for the kids is nice!
- Window Decorations- My son LOVED having our window decorated at our resort!
What do you always bring to make your room more convenient, comfortable or "like home?"