- Kilimanjaro Safaris. Hands down. I must do this, multiple times if possible!
- Visit the goats at Rafiki's Planet Watch! We had a great experience there once, so we always go back hoping to recreate that time.
- Festival of the Lion King. This is my favorite stage show on Disney property. I love it and hope the rumors of it leaving are not true.
- Dinosaur. As long as there are no small kids with us (which is unlikely!) we will be riding this. We love it!
- Find DiVine. I can sit and watch her all day long. Her talent amazes me.
If you ask my husband and oldest son, Expedition Everest will be high on their lists. However, for me, it not longer makes my list... at all. While I did love it, once upon a time, my old body can't handle it anymore. :(
What makes your "must do" list at Animal Kingdom?