Here are a few tips for frequent WDW travelers to have new experiences on your next trip :
- Stay at a new resort. Art of Animation is the most recent to open. If you are one of those who has been fortunate enough to stay at all 30 resorts listed on the Disney web page, consider staying in a new section of your favorite resort!
- Visit New Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom. Ride the Under the Sea Journey, experience Enchanted Tales with Belle, eat a new snack at Gaston's Tavern or meet the gang at Pete's Silly Sideshow.
- Eat at a restaurant you have never visited. Even if you've eaten at ALL the restaurants, have you experienced all three meals at all the restaurants!? Be Our Guest is the newest table service restaurant at the Magic Kingdom.
- Meet New Characters- Ralph and Vanellope from "Wreck it Ralph", Sophia the First and Monsters University characters can all be found at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Check the "Times Guide."
- Epcot has the newly renovated Test Track. While it's the same course, it's a totally new experience.
- Take a behind the scenes tour at one of the parks. I would love to do the "Disney's Family Magic Tour" which is a 2 hour scavenger hunt around the Magic Kingdom... along with all the other tours! :)
- Enjoy a game at Splitsville in Downtown Disney. Even if you aren't the best bowler, this is an exciting place for the entire family to spend time!
- Search for Hidden Mickeys in all the parks. This could keep any family busy for hours! Look for the classic three circle Mickey ºoº in queues, on rides, in stores, in decorations, etc. They are literally everywhere!
What do you suggest frequent WDW travelers do to have new experiences?