I could spend days at Epcot taking in all there is to see, do, eat and experience. One of these days I will head down by myself and do just that! I won't have any agenda, plan, kids or husband to have to cooperate with! But, in the meantime, here are my "must have experiences" when we visit Epcot at Walt Disney World:
- Living with the Land. This is a must- several times! Our entire family loves this ride and one of these days we'll take the "Backseed Tour."
- Spaceship Earth. This is one of my 4 year old's favorite attractions. I'm not sure why, but he loves it! I loved it when it first opened and I love it with the most recent changes too. It's a classic.
- Test Track. While we haven't experienced the new Test Track, we loved the "old one!" I hope that the new one is just as great for our family.
- Walking through World Showcase, meeting the characters and whatever other performances are going on as we pass through. We usually don't plan our World Showcase day around the entertainment, but love when we walk up on it!
- Le Cellier Steakhouse at the Canada Pavilion. We experienced this for the first time on our last trip and have decided it will be a staple on every trip from here out!
- Illuminations. I still can't decide where the best place is to watch this show. Right now the Showcase Plaza (right in front as close to the rail as possible) is my favorite place.
- Shopping. I'm not a shopper, but I love looking through all the World Showcase shops. I honestly feel like a world traveler when I visit these unique shops!
- Club Cool. Even though I know which one of these free Coke products tastes awful, I still have to give 'em all a taste!
What are your favorite must have experiences at Epcot?