So many families spend valuable time planning their vacations to Walt Disney World, only to fail to look at height restrictions. They build up their trip to their kids and when they arrive, they realize their child is too short to ride the ONE ride they have been excited about.
To keep this from happening to you and your family, know your child's height(s) and familiarize yourself with the height restrictions below. To make things easier, head to WDWInfo and use their height calculator to plug in your child's height and get a list of attractions your child is still too short to experience.
- Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm 35"
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad 40"
- Space Mountain 44"
- Splash Mountain 40"
- Tomorrowland Speedway 32" to ride, 52" to drive
- Stitch's Great Escape 40"
- Rock N Roller Coaster 48"
- Star Tours 40"
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 40"
- American Idol Experience- must be 14 years or older to compete
- Dinosaur 40"
- Kali River Rapids 38"
- Expedition Everest 44"
- Primeval Whirl 48"
- Summit Plummet 48"
- Chair Lift 32"
- Downhill Double Dipper 48"
- Slush Gusher 48"
- Tike's Pike- over 48" must be accompanied by a child
- Crush 'n' Gusher 48"
- Humunga Kowabunga 48"
- Surf Lessons- ages 8 and up (additional fee)
- Ketchakiddee Creek- over 48" must be accompanied by a child!
- Bay Slides- 60 inches or shorter