- Take pictures of your family in front of each Disney Weenie (park icon).
- Take a picture of the hotel where you're staying.
- Take a picture of park signs- family members optional!
- Take pictures with characters.
- Take pictures of parades and shows.
- Take pictures after water rides!
- Take pictures on rides if possible.
- Take pictures of places/ attractions that were memorable for your family.
- Take candid pictures and posed pictures.
- Have a photopass photographer take a picture with YOUR camera too.
For a Disney blogger:
- EVERYTHING! You never know when you'll need "that picture" for a blog post!
- Take pictures of each aspect of your resort: parking, lobby, gift shop, arcade, pools, playgrounds, restaurants, your room, room amenities, the outside, the resort sign, etc.
- Take pictures of each shop/ restaurant you visit- inside and outside.
- Take pictures of all modes of transportation.
- Take pictures of cast members in uniform doing their job.
- Take pictures of attractions, signs, queues, fastpass kiosks, wait time signs and while on the attraction.
- Take pictures of ALL food you eat that is purchased from Disney.
- Take pictures of all parades, shows, fireworks and performers.
- Take pictures of the landscaping, plants and benches.
- Take pictures of characters.
- Take pictures of the live animals (birds, etc) wandering around the park.
- Take pictures of as many hidden Mickeys you find.
- Take pictures of seasonal decorations and special events.
- Take pictures of park guests- crowd sizes, crowds exiting/ entering, crowds in ponchos, crowds in line, crowds with strollers, etc.
- Take pictures of your family.
- Have someone take pictures with YOU in them!
Keep your camera(s) handy during your entire vacation! I always have my DSLR camera around my neck and my point and shoot in my pocket... and I still miss things!
What are your must have photos while at Disney? I'd love to hear in the comments!