Welcome to those of you joining me from Magical Mouse Schoolhouse and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 10th stop on our Magical Blogorail.
Parking lot trams are located at all four parks at Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. These trams travel at 13.5 miles per hour and will carry you from your car to the park rain or shine!
When you park your car in a parking lot at one of the parks, you first need to remember the name of the lot where you parked. Then proceed to the end of your parking row and wait for the tram to pick you up. You must exit your wheelchair before boarding. If you can't exit your wheelchair, you will not be able to board the tram. Once you board, you will get a fabulous safety spiel from the cast member on board along with other information.
- Put smaller guests in the middle of the row.
- Strollers and wheelchairs need to be folded and stored.
- Hold on to your belongings.
- Keep your arms and legs inside the tram.
- Remember your parking lot name and row number.
- The tram will continue to run for 1 1/2 hours after the park closes.
- Listen to the tram spiel. They will share important information about parades, fireworks, park operating times and more!
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Disney Living.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail loop should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard!
The Disney World Buses at yourfirstvisit.net
Disney's Magic Express at The Disney Kids
The Monorail at Heidi's Head
Ferryboats to the Magic Kingdom at DISTherapy
Motor Launches & Motor Cruisers at Focused on the Magic
Friendship Boats at The Disney Point
Port Orleans-Downtown Disney Ferryboats at Can Do It Mom aka Mouse Fan Diane
The Walt Disney World Railroad at Return to Disney
Surrey Bikes at Magical Mouse Schoolhouse
Parking Lot Trams at A Disney Mom's Thoughts
Disney World Walking Paths at Disney Living