|image courtesy of Feld Family Entertainment|
Many times, the costumes make the characters when it comes to Disney! My son knows most characters based on their costumes alone. When it comes to Disney on Ice, Let's Celebrate, they don't skimp on costumes!
- They used over 100 yards of fabric to make the costumes.
- There are 155 different costumes in the show.
- There are 800 costume pieces that make up the costumes.
- The cast members have an average of 4 costumes.
- There are 3 washers and 3 dryers that travel with the production to keep it all clean!