- Melissa at disneyonwheels.com shares an excellent review showing the Walt Disney World Railroad as a wheelchair accessible attraction!
- Strollers are permitted on the railroad.
- When parades are happening, the train is the best way to reach the exit without dealing with crowds down Main Street USA.
- The trains do not run while fireworks are being shown.
- For first time guests, the Walt Disney World Railroad is a great way to get your bearing straight and become acquainted with all the lands of the Magic Kingdom.