|image from wdwnews.com|
On November 16, 2004, a new interactive experience opened in The Seas with Nemo and Friends. This new show was called "Turtle Talk with Crush." Our family did not experience it until 2011 though. For some reason, we never took the time to visit. In hindsight, I regret that! This is such a cool experience for guests- especially the younger guests.
Turtle Talk with Crush is a 10 minute computer-animated show featuring "Crush" from Finding Nemo. You know Crush, right? He is the hundred and fifty year old surfer dude sea turtle! In the show, the cartoon Crush actually talks and has conversations with the audience while looking at the person who asked the questions! He shares his old turtle wisdom, answers questions and tells jokes.
- Turtle Talk with Crush is very popular! You will most likely have a wait for this attraction. Visit first thing in the morning or later in the evening to get shorter lines.
- Have your young children sit up close so they have a better chance of interacting with Crush.
- Be sure to tell your kids to stay put and wait for you at the end of the show as it can get crowded as everyone rushes to their kid. ~Tip from Disney Day by Day! Thanks.
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends is really big! After Turtle Talk, make time to visit the other areas of this pavilion.
- This is an indoor attraction, so it's a great escape from rain, or extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- Wheelchairs and ECVs are welcome in Turtle Talk.
- Flash photography is not allowed in this attraction.