|image from wdwnews.com|
If you aren't familiar with the story of Belle in Beauty and the Beast, it's about a young, beautiful French girl who loves to read. She lives with her father, Maurice, and is being pursued by Gaston, a manly man who loves to hunt and is used to getting everything he wants. One day Maurice is lost in the woods and finds a castle. Upon approaching the castle he learns it's enchanted and he is imprisoned. Belle finds him and volunteers to take his place as a prisoner so he can be free. While living in the castle, Mrs. Potts, Lumiere and Cogsworth take care of Belle. Over time, Belle falls in love with the Beast and even though Gaston is trying to find Belle and kill the Beast, the couple ends up living happily ever after.
This 20-30 minute stage show tells the story of Belle and Beast following the movie storyline. This is a great show for everyone in your party! You can see this show several times a day in the 1,500 seat, Theater of the Stars. Check the times guide when you enter the park to see performance times.
There really isn't a bad seat in the house, however, like most theaters, sitting in the middle or back of the theater allows you to get a better view of the entire stage at once.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to show time to allow yourself to get a good seat. There is usually a pre-show that is quite entertaining!
- This show is wheelchair and ECV accessible.
- This is an outdoor (but covered) show, so it may be cancelled for inclement weather.
- Unless it's cool outside, consider seeing this show in the evening. It tends to be better later in the day.
- When the show is over, the crowds on Sunset Boulevard are busy! Take your time exiting and don't expect to rush to Tower of Terror or Rock 'N' Roller Coaster following the show!
I couldn't find anything stating if strollers were allowed in the theater or not. Can any of you answer that for me!?