The show opens with a curtain of water misting the audience. Sebastian and his friends open the show singing the Award Winning song, "Under the Sea." From there you will meet Ariel, Eric and Ursula where Ariel trades her mermaid fins for human legs and gives up her beautiful voice for this trade.
- Check the Times Guide at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the schedule and show times. Show times are subject to change.
- This show is accessible to guests in their wheelchairs and ECVs.
- To see this show with the shortest wait time, visit first thing in the morning.
- While this is a family attraction, some young children find it frightening due to the darkness and Ursula, the sea witch.
- The middle or rear of the theater is the best for seeing all the special affects in the show.
- Children may need to sit in an adult's lap to see everything.