|C-man and his best friend!|
If you aren't in the Magic Kingdom today, here is a recipe from Magical Recipes you can try at home.
2 20 ounce cans Dole crushed pineapple with juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/3 cup sugar
1 and 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.
- Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender or food processor container; cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags and store bags flat in freezer.
- Freeze 1-1/2 hours or until slushy.
- Stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended, in large bowl.
- Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour.
Or try a pineapple freezer pop:
Pulse 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks and 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt in the blender for about 1 minute. Place in ice cube molds and freeze!