|image from wdwnews.com|
- Head to your favorite resort at Walt Disney World for s'mores around the campfire!
- Enjoy a S'mores Cupcake or S'mores Cheesecake at Wilderness Lodge. You can find the recipe for the cupcake over at Mouzekateerz!
- At Le Cellier in Epcot, you can enjoy a kids s'mores dessert! A scoop of vanilla ice cream is sandwiched between two gourmet chocolate covered graham cracker cookies. A rainbow sprinkled marshmallow is stuck into the top of the sandwich!
- You can also get S'mores at 50's Prime Time Cafe at Hollywood Studios. Or try to make 'em at home! :)
- At The Main Street Confectionary in Magic Kingdom, you can try a S'mores Sandwich!
- I've heard that in Epcot at Kringla Bakeri, you can try S'mores in a glass, simply called "S'more."
- S'mores Fudge is also found throughout the parks, where fudge is sold.
What am I missing? Do you know of any other "S'mores" desserts at Walt Disney World? I'd love to hear in the comments, and add it to my ever growing list of WDW Desserts I want to try! :)