When we first used this app, my boys loved the characters, colors, sounds and the fact that they could see themselves in the rearview mirror as the "drove" the food truck! (However, you see me driving here, because I couldn't get a screen shot while they were playing!) In the app, players can visit the beach, campground or farm. We have not played enough to unlock all the options yet.
At the beach, Minnie and Daisy are surrounded by customers wanting smoothies. Players can choose a customer to serve. When the smoothie is complete, you earn a smiley face in the top right corner.
"Inside" the food truck you can choose the ingredients needed to make each smoothie. My oldest son liked when he didn't have to follow a "recipe" and got to choose any or all of the ingredients.
He also liked to "forget" to put the top on the blender! That's what makes the smoothie fly all over the screen. My youngest liked to "clean up" the smoothie mess by swiping his hands across the screen to clean up.
We thought this was a fun app for our 2 & 5 year olds. They enjoyed the smoothie creations and the oldest even asked if we could make our own smoothies like Minnie and Daisy! We look forward to unlocking more fun in this app.
Join our beloved Minnie Mouse, Daisy and Cuckoo-Loca in a delicious adventure with the new Minnie’s Food Trucks app! With a variety of fun food activities, Disney fans can now take part in a yummy journey with characters everyone loves.Features users will love include:
- Cooking up fun recipes or creating a chef’s special with all sorts of yummy, healthy ingredients
- Users can unlock additional delicious ingredients to expand your business
- Customization Minnie’s Food Truck with fun truck toppers
- Check yourself out in the rearview mirror while you drive Minnie’s Food Truck to each location! (not available on iPhone 4)
- Get your photo on the cover of fun food magazines
- Get grillin’ at the Campground, or chop up your favorite salads at the Farmer’s Market through optional in-app purchases!
The app is available now on Apple’s App Store for $2.99.