In planning your family’s vacation to Walt Disney World, you always need to plan for meals, especially if you want reservations at a Table Service Restaurant. (Remember you can make these reservations 180 days prior to your vacation.) You can read tour books, blogs and search Disney’s web site for counter service suggestions, which don’t require reservations. But, you also need to plan for snacks and treats while on your trip!! If you are participating in the Disney Dining Plan, you will get one snack a day and you don’t want to waste these precious credits!
Here are our families top 10 (in no particular order) Snacks at Walt Disney World:
1. Cotton Top Tamarin Cupcake found at Animal Kingdom.
2. Popcorn from Main Street USA in Magic Kingdom.
3. Anything from Goofy’s Candy Co. at Downtown Disney!
4. Beignets from Port Orleans French Quarter Food Court.
5. Mickey Mouse Soft Pretzel from Frontierland in Magic Kingdom.
What are your favorite snacks at Walt Disney World?