“The Little Mermaid Legacy Collection CD is being provided since I'm a member of the Entertainment New Media Network. No compensation was received for writing this post and all opinions are my own. This post may also contain affiliate links.”The Little Mermaid. I honestly believe it's my favorite Disney movie of all time. I was a sophomore in high school when it came out. I remember getting our VHS copy as soon as it was released. I have no idea how many times
One of the things that drew me to this movie was the music. These songs were catchy. They were fun. They made me happy. I had the cassette tape in my car and listened to it often! When I graduated to CDs, this was one of the cassettes I held on to. When it was time to transfer all my CDs to iTunes, I broke down and downloaded the digital copy of The Little Mermaid. I eventually got rid of my cassette copy. However, I still have my VHS copy of the movie- complete with the controversial cover! ;)
Now, you can own your own copy of The Little Mermaid Legacy Collection from Disney Music Emporium! This 2 disk set will impress any Ariel fan! The CD cover and 20-page booklet feature newly created artwork inspired by “The Little Mermaid” from Lorelay Bove, a visual development artist at Walt Disney Animation Studios (“Tangled,” “Winnie the Pooh,” “Wreck-It Ralph”). The CD booklet also includes a sampling of visual development art from the film, with notes by Dave Bossert, Producer/Creative Director at Walt Disney Animation Studios.
Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection The Little Mermaid 2-disc set is now available on iTunes and at Disney Music Emporium. View The Legacy Collection The Little Mermaid product on YouTube. For more information on Disney Music Emporium, please visit, DisneyMusicEmporium.com become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter.
- One lucky reader will win a Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection The Little Mermaid 2-disc CD set.
- Prizes will be sent directly to the winners from Walt Disney Records. Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipping.
- The giveaway will run from now until 1/15/2015 Midnight EST.
- The winner will be chosen by random number generator via Rafflecopter after verification of entries and notified by email. The number of eligible entries received determine the odds of winning.
- To officially accept the prize the winner must reply by email within 24 hours. Make sure that you provide an email address that you check regularly.
- Any taxes or other charges that may be part of the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- The giveaway is open to United States residents only.
- You must be over 18 years of age and you guarantee that you are eligible by entering.
- No purchase is necessary. One entry per person per household, email, IP.
- If it comes to our attention that the winner of our giveaway has won on an additional blog, A Disney Mom's Thoughts reserves the right to choose another winner.