This attraction was a spin off of Walt Disney's "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln" that debuted in the 1964 World's Fair. It is a 20-25 minute show that runs every half hour. Adults and teenagers will appreciate this attraction more than children. Most children find this boring! However, it is a great time to get the kids inside the air conditioning for a power nap!
- Yes, Obama is the 44th president. There are only 43 in the Hall of Presidents because Grover Cleveland served 2 terms as the 22nd and 24th president.
- This attraction is wheelchair/ ECV accessible. Assistive Listening Devices and Reflective Captioning are available. See a cast member for assistance.
- There is not a FastPass+ option for this attraction. You shouldn't have to wait more than 15 minutes though.
- "James" is a cast member who works at Hall of Presidents. He is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Presidents of the US. Try to find him prior to the show and see if you can learn something!
- When a new president is elected, every 4 or 8 years, this show will be updated to reflect the newest president. If your trip is planned after a new president is elected, check to see if this attraction will be open.
- Inside the rotunda, you will find an authentic Great Seal of the United States on the rug. The only other one is found in the White House. It took a vote from Congress to get this to Walt Disney World. It is otherwise only seen in the White House.