|view of Liberty Square|
|Tom Sawyer's log raft|
|Native American Village|
|Big Thunder Mountain|
|my favorite view of the Haunted Mansion|
- If you enjoy taking photographs of the park and attractions, the top deck will be the best place for this.
|Frontierland from the top deck|
- If you ride during the 3:00 parade, you'll get a great perspective of the parade as it goes through Frontierland.
- During special events at Halloween (MNSSHP) and Christmas (MVMCP) the Liberty Belle may have special entertainment or trick or treat stations.
- If you need to take a break from the heat or the crowds, this is a great place to go.
- This attraction is typically closed each January for refurbishments.
- Melissa from Rolling with the Magic, has more details in her post about this wheelchair accessible attraction.
|selfie from the top deck!|