|phone charging station at the Rapunzel |
bathrooms at Magic Kingdom
Throughout Walt Disney World Resort (theme parks and hotels) guest can access FREE complimentary WiFi. This high speed service is available in these areas:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney Springs
- Disney’s BoardWalk
- All Resort Hotels
- Fort Wilderness (but you must pick up a cable modem kit at Meadow Trading Post)
If you need your phone charged while you are in the parks, you can drop off your phone, with the charger, at Guest Relations. They will charge it for you, give you a claim ticket, and you can pick your phone up at a later time. There are also plugs located all over the parks- but these may not be too convenient. Here are some tips:
- Never unplug anything to charge your phone
- Only use the plugs in the Child Care Centers or First Aid areas if you are legitimately using these spaces for the intended purpose.
- Never leave your phone unattended.
- Don't block walkways or sidewalks waiting on your phone to charge.
- Don't move furniture or displays to get to a plug.
- Don't remove outlet covers in order to charge.
- While dining, look for tables near a plug. This way you can eat and charge at the same time.
You can also access a FREE charging stations in Magic Kingdom outside the Rapunzel restrooms in Fantasyland. Look for tree stumps with built in chargers.
Chip & Co have a great list of locations throughout all 4 parks where plugs are accessible.